NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several programs in WASH, Food Security and Livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of IT and Document Control Assistant to carry out the following tasks:
IT and Document Control Assistant is responsible for managing organization documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
Supporting the electronics and cloud archiving operations, and ensuring the quality of documents and files in terms of the correctness of the names, validity, and completeness of the documents according to the followed system, before saving them in the server and uploading them to the cloud storage.
1. Evaluate and suggest the best Document Management System.
2. Working on developing the Document Control System and make sure that all documents are being archived according to NMO manual.
3. Search for appropriate electronic Document Control and Archiving Systems for NMO.
4. Follow up related staff to submit their archive periodically according to agreed dates.
5. Carrying out periodic training and awareness sessions to employees on how to naming, storing and managing and preserving documents, including ways of documents dispose and retrieve, according to NMO Document Control System.
6. Store, manage, track, organize and maintain documents, adhering to the organization's document lifecycle procedures.
7. Uploading organization's documents to cloud storage to prevent any likelihood of data loss.
8. Ensure that documents are not duplicated when archived and easily retrieved when needed.
9. Reduce paper-printing usage in the organization to be environment-friendly and Eco-efficient.
10. Prepare monthly (plans & reports) and submit them to the line manager.
11. Participation in organization periodic meetings.
12. Investment the self-learning chances and develop the professional relations network.
13. during work, Follow safety and health instructions.
14. Submit suggestions and perceptions that will develop the work performed in the organization and inform the concerned employees of any matters that might affect the integrity, impartiality, and reputation of the organization.
15. Follow the organizational systems, procedures, principles, and values.
16. Carry out any other relevant task as requested by the line manager.
Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science or any related field.
At least 2 years of experience in similar positions.
Advanced level in both written and spoken English (with excellent knowledge of information technology terminology).
Proficient with Microsoft software applications and familiarity with Document Control and Archiving Systems.
Excellent Cloud Computing knowledge.
Personal Values and Behavior
Dependable and trustworthy.
Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Ability to plan and organize.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure.
The ability to solve problems and make decisions.
Ability to learn fast and self-grow.
Accuracy and focus on details.
Interested candidates shall apply through the below link with attach the CVs